What qualification will I achieve?
- Senior production Chef Level 3 Standard
- Functional skills in Maths and English at level 2
How is my course assessed?
You will build an e-portfolio of evidence towards the diploma and will be assessed in the workplace using a range of methods, for example written assignments, case study work, reflective accounts and practical observation etc. An Assessor will visit you in the workplace on a regular basis in order to support you.
Functional skills, if necessary, are assessed through examinations following taught sessions at a college location.
During your apprenticeship you will produce a portfolio of good practice to support the end point assessment at the end of the apprenticeship. The end point assessment is carried out by an independent and impartial assessor and includes:
- On-demand test 90 minute (including reading)
- Practical observation- 4 hours
- Professional discussion 60 minutes