This course is practically based with all aspects of the inspection and testing and certification process being covered in line with BS7671:2018 (Amd1:2020) and IET guidance note 3. The level 3 award in Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations City & Guilds 2391-52, consists of 5 main learning outcomes. By the end of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand requirements for Inspection & Testing
- Understand safety management procedures when undertaking Inspection & Testing
- Understand the requirements for the inspection of Electrical Installations
- Understand the requirements for testing Electrical Installations
- Perform Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
This course runs 1 day per week over 6 weeks, with an additional day allocated to the practical assessment to be confirmed whilst on the course.