We continue to follow current government guidance on COVID-19, which can be found here.
All campuses remain closed with teaching and learning taking place online.
The college nursery will remain open to support children of key workers.
College business continues as normal as far as practicable. Most staff are working from home and can be contacted via email and other online channels. Click here for details about how to contact us.
What to do if you think you have coronavirus symptoms
You can read more detailed guidance on staying at home with coronavirus symptoms here.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
The government has launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Parents and students can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
This page will be updated to reflect any changes in guidance or college status