KING'S LYNN CAMPUS
The King’s Lynn campus offers a range of vocational programmes, A-levels and apprenticeships. It is also home to University Centre West Anglia (UcWA), our dedicated higher education facility.
WHAT DO WE OFFER AT THE KING'S LYNN CAMPUS?
- The largest educational building in the region, revamped at a cost of more than £10 million; includes ‘The Hub’ with areas for dining, social space and Lavazza coffee!
- Our £5.8 million Technology Centre, with facilities for engineering, electronics, carpentry and joinery, CAD and CAM
- The Learning Resource Centre (LRC) is located on the second floor of the tower block, containing both traditional and modern resources to enhance your learning. It is a place where you can study, read in your own time and have access to the internet, books, journals and magazines
- Creative Studios with industry-standard facilities for art and design, performing arts, media and music
- Applewood Nursery is a caring and safe environment for children to develop at their own pace and focus on encouraging their personal, social, emotional and physical development
- 3R Recording Studios, our in-house music production facility
- Springboard tv, the college’s online TV channel and production company
- The Salon, our hair and beauty facility offering treatments for men and women
- Novus Restaurant, run by staff and students, open to the public for lunch and dinner.
Plus free WiFi!
Download a map of the campus here.