See policies that the college adheres to here:
- College Charter for Students
- Employer Charter
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Our Strategic Ambitions
- Young Carers and Young Adult Carers
Behaviour and Disciplinary
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The College of West Anglia is committed to promoting equality and diversity and regularly reviews all aspects of its operations to ensure that potential and existing students are not disadvantaged. We treat all individuals fairly, with dignity and respect and aim to provide a safe, supportive, welcoming and inclusive environment for staff, students and visitors.
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2022-2023
- Disability Disclosure and Confidentiality Policy
- Disclosure of Criminal Convictions Policy
- Single Equality Scheme and Policy
Freedom of Information, Privacy and Cookies
More information can be found in our Complaints Procedure and Complaints Policy.
Eduroam provides simple, easy, secure connectivity from thousands of hotspots across more than 100 countries. Sign-in once and access wherever you are. For more information, click on the Eduroam information page.