The course is practically based with all aspects of the inspection, testing and certification process being covered that is demanded by BS7671:2018 (Amd1:2020). The Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations -City & Guilds 2391-51, consists of 5 learning outcomes.
The candidate will be able to:
- Understand the requirements for periodic inspection and testing
- Understand safety management procedures when undertaking periodic inspection and testing
- Understand the requirements for the periodic inspection of an electrical installation:
- Understand the requirements for testing electrical installations during periodic inspection and test
- Perform periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations
This course runs 1 day per week over 4 weeks, with an additional day allocated to the practical assessment to be confirmed whilst on the course.