UcWA - Veterinary Nursing Open Day LIVE
If you are interested in studying a degree or foundation degree in Veterinary Nursing and Applied Animal Behaviour at the University Centre West Anglia (UcWA), our course specific online open event will provide an ideal opportunity for you to find out exactly what our veterinary nursing degrees are like at our Cambridge campus.
We are running two sessions. Choose a time to suit you:
- 10.00am - 11.30am
- 1.00pm - 2.30pm
During each virtual session, you will have the opportunity to:
- find out about all the elements of the course
- see all of our facilities at the Cambridge campus, including our animal handling and equine centre
- meet the teaching team and ask any course specific questions
- gain an understanding of work placement expectations
- speak to student services about admissions, student finance, course fees, available support, relocating to the area, etc.