This course is an introduction to Microsoft Excel and leads to the Microsoft Certification either the Excel Associate exam MO-200or Excel Expert exam MO-201 enabling learners to demonstrate their ability to effectively use spreadsheets to accomplish business oriented tasks so is ideal for anyone wanting to boost their CV.
This course is part of a suite of courses covering various industry recognised examinations enabling learners to become a Certified Microsoft Office Specialist Master (MOS). The course will be delivered in classrooms with specialist software and access to online learning materials through Microsoft Imagine Academy.
The course enables learners to use Excel to achieve the following in:
- Manage worksheets and workbooks (10-15%)
- Manage data cells and ranges (20-25%)
- Manage tables and table data (15-20%)
- Perform operations by using formulas and functions (20-25%)
- Manage charts (20-25%)
- Manage workbook options and settings (15-20%)
- Manage and format data (20-25%)
- Create advanced formulas and macros (30-35%)
- Managed advanced charts and tables (25-30%)